If the Present day Pope is actually the Anti-Christ, then something interesting did happen on 9/23/2015, the prophetic day of doom and gloom. THE POPE VISITED THE WHITE HOUSE!!! This EVENT was planned months ahead and so many, including the prophets, probably knew that the pope was coming to the White House on this date. Many have been saying that Obama is the AC and the Pope is the False Prophet of the book of Revelation. I personally don’t know WHO THE AC is but like others, I tend to speculate from time to time. As did the believers of the 1500’s, I have considered that The Pope is the AC or at least #2, the False Prophet. . So then the question would be “who is the false prophet?” A political leader and the Pope make a suitable, biblical pair. I am betting on a charismatic mega preacher.
So the Pope met with President Obama Sept 23,2015 which is the 266th day of the year, which caused many to believe something was being birthed because 266 is the average length of the human gestation period and Sept 23 is prominently displayed in occult symbols. Francis is the first Pope to ever address the U.S. Congress. The Pope also spoke to the 70th General Assembly of the United Nations on Sept 25, 2015.
I wonder how ridiculous all those so-called prophets felt when 9/23/15 came and went without a single prophecy being fulfilled. !! I am sure they are held out to the last day of September, hoping for some major catastrophe to happen this to prove they are not all false prophets. I personally have never seen a September like this in NY in my entire life. I think we saw rain ONCE and the entire month of September was like an extension of summer.
So why so many false prophecies?
I suspect that the “seers” did something that reminds me of astrology. They saw some unusual signs in the heavens and so they began to interpret the possibilities by assuming that they know the heart of God and therefore, end times centers on Israel. Here is a list of information and circumstances that guided the predictions:
1. – The Day of Atonement happens to be on the 23rd of September.
2. – The Pope’s visit to the USA which happens on the 23rd.
3. – Jade Helm’s conclusion which falls on the 15th.
4. – There’s something in the Jewish religion which is called Shmitah. Rabbi Johnathan Cahn noted that the Shmitah in 2001 caused the stock market collapse at the end of September, and then in 2008 the Shmitah also caused the economy trouble. The next Shmitah happens to be at the end of the 29th day of Elul this September. So a major stock market fall is anticipated during the last days of September, with the dollar losing its value.
5. – According to Thomas Horn in his book Petrus Romanus written in 2012 he notes the following about Daniel’s prophecy and specifically this verse, “Know also and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to cause to return and to build Jerusalem, unto the Anointed the Prince, shall be seven weeks.”
Jerusalem was reclaimed by Israel during the Six Days War in June of 1967. Recall that in the seventy-weeks paradigm, the “seven” is seven weeks of years which is (7 x 7) forty-nine years.
T. W. Tramm explains what was considered a remarkable concurrence:
June 7, 1967 falls in the Hebrew year 5727, adding forty-nine prophetic years to this date we arrive in the Hebrew year 5776, which is 2015 on the Gregorian calendar. Interestingly, if one counts exactly forty-nine (360 day) prophetic years (17,640 days) from the June 7, 1967 date of Jerusalem’s recapture, we arrive at September 23, 2015—the Day of Atonement!
6. – The Bible has a verse called the Parable of the Fig Tree, and it says that when you see the budding of the fig tree, you will know that the kingdom of God is near and that this generation will not pass until all things are fulfilled.
Now the average generation lasts 67 years, and some people have linked the budding of the fig tree to the birth of the Nation of Israel in 1948. So if we add 1948 and 67 we arrive at the year 2015.
7. – There’s a guy in Puerto Rico called Efrain Rodriguez I think who predicted that a huge meteor would fall near Puerto Rico in September 2015 in the ocean and will cause huge tidal waves that will affect the east coast of the US. It did not happen!!! Interestingly, some other people also reported about an asteroid or comet on collision course with Earth on September 23, 2015. It too did not happen.
8. – The date September 23rd appears in tons and I mean tons of movies and TV shows, and history has shown us that movies contain a lot of dates and predictions and symbolism about future events. If you search in YouTube, and you’ll see a lot of videos pointing it out.
9. – Some French politician or scientist said in 2013 that we had 500 days to avoid climate chaos. Coincidentally these 500 days end on September 24, 2015.
10. – A very revered Jewish Rabbi has been recently announcing that the return of the Messiah is imminent, and he’s calling all the Jews to migrate to the land of Israel.
Here’s an excerpt from the article:
“When asked about the timing of the Messiah’s arrival, Rabbi Kanievsky answered, “At the end of the Sabbatical year.” Several people have asked the Rabbi to verify this and he has given the same answer each time. This year is the Sabbatical year and it will be ending on the 29th day of Elul, which, by the Gregorian calendar falls on Saturday, September 12, 2015.”
11. – A lot of Muslim clerics predicted the return of their Mahdi in September this year. Also interesting to note is a prophecy of old written by the Islamic prophet Ali Bin Iben Abi Talib which says that just before the coming of the Mahdi, a tall black man will rise up to take command of the West and he will command the most powerful army on earth. Knock knock Obama.
12. – The Blood Moon tetrad which started in 2014 ended the final Blood Moon on September 28th 2015.
The key here is that looking back to 9/23/15, all of this figuring turned out to be wrong.
What stands out to me about prophecy is that God will not confirm biblical interpretations that comes from our flesh. For the doom of all false prophecies is that man can do nothing of himself. The Lord does not respect guesswork. It is clearly explained in the bible what shall happen.
We should have our eyes open as to when the Anti-Christ will come as it is stated in Thessalonians that the man of perdition shall appear FIRST. WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR Satan’s messiah BEFORE WE LOOK FOR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. If we don’t, then we will accept The Antichrist as the True Christ.
The bible says that we do not know the exact day, but we can know the season. Once the Antichrist is revealed, it will not be difficult to know the year that the Lord will return. For the Antichrist shall rule for 3 1/2 years. In that period, he makes a treaty with the Jews to give them Palestine for a 7 year period. At the 3 1/2 year mark, he suffers a deadly wound to the head, from which he is miraculously healed. His ego leads him to demand to be worshipped as God. Those who don’t worship him will not be able to buy or sell. During this time, the church shall be destroyed in ONE day. (The sound of this fits into the Trumpian character and agenda, but I am still waiting for the deciding factor.)
Consequently, it is clear to see how foolish are the former prognosticators who assumed that various signs in the heavens and events connected to the Jewish Passover were an actual fulfillment of Bible prophecy. All we can do now as end-time prophets is to watch, pray and reveal the direction of the flow, as we highlight the tendency of present day events in the light of the full plan of God as revealed in the bible.
Right now, we should consider as the Anti-Christ, any world leader who brings peace to the middle east. When that happens, then we can consider that we are in the first 3 1/2 year period. This person is the Antichrist, so start saving food, water and supplies because you will not be able to buy or sell unless you take the mark of the beast.
What marked things for me was the Russian infiltration into the hacking of our presidential election of 2016. Heard on TV media on October 7, 2016, my eyes were opened to remember a 2011 dream I had about Russia, President Obama and the hacking of computers is concerned. I did not know a presidential election was involved. I saw a computer scramble, and then turn off. I went outside and Russians were patrolling the streets of America. I asked them “who ARE you. They laughed and smirked in a Russian accent and declared loudly, “we are with Obama.”
Immediately, my interpretation was, “whatever is going down, it will occur while Obama is still the President.” It did. Russians hacked the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s emails through WikiLeaks.
The difference between what I received and what motivated those who predicted events of 9/23/2015 is simply “I had a dream.” The deadline was 1/21/17, the day Obama would no longer be President. I knew nothing of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. I was given Obama and the Russians only.
There is more to the dream. That is for yet another article.